Essex County is home to countless championship golf courses and exclusive country clubs. Spend the afternoon on the emerald fairways to a challenging game then socialize with friends or business associates at the club. It's all within a short drive from your island paradise.
Got some friends visiting? Spend the day touring the county wine trail then top it off with the ferry ride across to Pelee Island in Lake Erie, which is located on the same sunny latitude as northern California. If it's nightlife that you're looking for, take a short drive up river to Windsor and dine in anyone of the city's many fine restaurants or visit the casino.
Boblo Island is fast becoming the island retreat so many have dreamed of owning. A safe, secure, gated community like no other, this is your reward for all those years of building a career, a family, and lasting friendships. A place to revitalize your spirit, cement relationships, and take comfort in knowing that its enduring value will lie as much in capital appreciation as it will in creating a legacy and lifetime of memories. And of course, all of this is less than one-hour away from the U.S. border.
1. Navy Yard Park, downtown Amherstburg
2. Fort Malden National Historic Park & Museum,
3. North American Black Historic Museum,
4. Canadian Transportation Museum
& Heritage Village, Kingsville
www.ctmhv.com 1-519-776- 6909
5. Caesar's Windsor Casino,
6. Windsor Raceway and Slots,
7. Windsor Crossing Outlet Shopping Mall,
8. Southwestern Ontario Vintners Association,
11 of Canada's Premier Wineries offering Tours,
Tastings and Retail www.swova.com
9. Pointe West Golf & Country Club,
10. Gibson Art Gallery, Amherstburg
11. Art Gallery of Windsor,